Under the broadest but perhaps most accurate definition, a crisis is any situation that destabilizes the functioning of an organization.
In business practice, crisis is hard to avoid. This is why it is so important for companies to have adequate crisis preparations in place—in terms of developing internal procedures for crisis response and in the context of communicating with the market environment.
In both areas we offer comprehensive professional support, including:
- Analysis of potential threats;
- Preparation of crisis scenarios;
- Development of a Crisis Manual;
- Training on management of crisis communications;
- Advice on managing a crisis if it arises;
- Preparation and distribution of materials providing an open and transparent explanation of the causes for the crisis and mitigating its negative consequences.