We have provided communications support for dozens of completed public offerings with a total market value of over PLN 6 billion.
We carry out related communications campaigns comprehensively, ensuring their high standards and professionalism. Our strong suit is the approach of “everything under one roof,” offering services including preparation of substantive content, creative and production work, ad planning and media buying, and logistics.
Key elements of this service include:
- Media contacts – development of communications strategy during IPO and comprehensive operation of press office for purposes of the public offering, including drafting and distribution of press materials, organizing conferences, briefings and one-on-one meetings with journalists, organizing press excursions, arranging interviews and expert comments;
- Investor relations – participation in preparation of corporate presentations, support for organization of road shows, development of materials for individual investors and coordination of actions targeted to this group;
- Preparation of content for the company’s website, building the investor relations site;
- Prospectus – layout, proofreading and preparation for printing, supervision over printing and distribution;
- Advertising – creative development, media plan, purchasing of ad space;
- Initiatives aimed at the employees of companies planning to go public.